Friday, June 3, 2011

About "Between Parent and child" book by DR.HAIM G.GINOTT

Hello frnds,
I would like to share my opinions about this book ,which am reading..
This is basically about how to
--Discipline children without threats/bribes/punishment
--criticize without demeaning,praise without judging and to express anger without hurting
--Acknowledge rather than argue with children's feelings/opinions
--Respond so that children will learn to trust and develop self confidence..

Everything is well explained with examples and for reading its good ,but am not sure how far we can implement them practically...
So if any mom reads and implements,please share your practical experience:))

2 comments:

  1. Nice Swathi... When u are done give me... It will hep me refresh my Child Development Learning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure DP..i ll be done mostly by this weekend...

    ReplyDelete